May 19, 2010

zzZZZzzzZZZzzz




A friend told me that babies will know if you are staring at them, even though while they are asleep. *grin* I simply love to look at JayJay sleeping. He looks so peaceful, sweet, calm and oh-so-adorable!. Staring at him sleeping, I often wonder what he dreams about. Is it about me? About the little toy? Dreaming of his meals?

He usually sleeps on his tummy and at times, sideways. But regardless of his sleeping position, he must have his comfort pillow, fondly known as Fluffy. (The little blue pillow as shown in the pictures above). Fluffy was made by my mom for Ivan 5 years ago. However, Ivan preferred bolsters then and I kept Fluffy aside till now. Gave to Jayden (with Ivan's permission) and Jay has never been able to sleep without it every since then.

At night, we used to have nightlight turned on so that I can see the boys. Recently, we decided to turn it off. Ivan has expressed his preference to sleep in the dark and the light is distracting him. Surprisingly, the boys indeed sleep better in the dark. After milk, Jay falls back to slumber. 

So here it is, a post about sleep and slumber and pillow and soft bed. Just had my lunch and I'm feeling sleepy myself now. *yawn*

No comments: