Aug 11, 2010

Knomo Savannah

The Knomo Savannah. Look at the comfortable interior. Perfect for your faithful machine !
I did further research and found the Knomo Savannah to add into the list. The ultimate backpack and to die for. Who could resist the light weighted backpack that helps to distribute the weight on both of your shoulders? To be frank, I would prefer a backpack instead of a tote as I could wear it on my back and still have two free hands to hold other stuffs.

There are some setbacks to this option though. Compared to Knomo Rubi Red Patent, black is the only colour. A tad too dull for my liking. I would prefer something outstanding and bright and cheerful. Besides, it's out of stock in Knomo. To own one, you can get it from here, selling at the normal price.

Having said that, the Knomo Savannah remains in the list. It's too sleek and chic and functional at the same time to be dropped off.

Tough, tough decision to make ! Probably I should start with a voting system and you can help me vote. Hahahha

No comments: