Apr 11, 2010

Influenza A H1N1

We are in war. In war with AH1N1. Ivan caught the virus and today is the 1.5 days of war. There are 5 days in total.

As for Jayden, he’s having cough and fever. Because he’s in close contact with Ivan, we brought him for swab test too. His came back negative. We were thankful at first until Dr said we have to still monitor Jayden for 2 days. He still could get it though the report says negative for now. I’m so sad. And afraid.

We had no choice but to separate the boys. I’m now over at my brother’s place with Jayden while Jef’s at home with Ivan. My heart aches when I had to leave home. Leave Ivan when he needed me most. If I could, I would want to fight this war with him. Be strong with him and be there for him. L I’m torn between JayJay and Ivan. (Okay, I can almost hear Jef saying, “Please la … I’m here with him”) .

Ya, silly me. Jef is with him. Jef will keep him well. And I’m with JayJay and I will keep Jay well. Pray for us please. Pray that they are well on their way to a speedy recovery. Amen.

No comments: